sexta-feira, 4 de março de 2011

WHO DOES THE HOUSEWORK IN YOUR HOME?


IS YOUR FAMILY LIKE THIS?


Hello! At home almost everybody helps. My mother usually cooks. She also does the cleaning, vacuums the house and washes the backyard. My mother also does the washing up with my father while I and my sister clean the table.
My dad also helps with the money. He controls all our bills. He works with the financial tasks like the rent, gas and water. He also does the construction chores. He paints the walls and hangs the pictures. He constructed a little backyard house to keep our bikes, tools and toys.
My sister is the lazy one. She rarely cleans the table. The only thing she does is clean her room and make the bed. She sometimes cooks the dinner when we’re alone at home. She makes very good pasta with tomato on it. I help her making the salad.
I usually clean my room and make my bed. I would like to do other things like cooking, but my parents say it’s too dangerous so I only make the salad. Thanks God we don’t need a cleaner. They’re too expensive, and if we hired one that means we would have money problems. But fortunately we don’t need one.

PEDRO LATAS

2 comentários:

  1. Peter,
    I like your family very much.
    A kiss for you.

    Maria Alzira Cavacas

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love your text about the housework in your family!!

    Kiss
    Nikole

    ResponderEliminar